Non Scholarship Contracted Cadets
- Registered for and attending full time in accordance with university policy (12 or more credit hours for Undergraduates and 6 or more for Grauduates).
- Must not be Conscientious Objector
- Must not possess any offensive tattoos and they must be within Army Policy guidlines. AR 670-1 & Army PAM 670-1
- No civil convictions, adverse adjudications, or court-martial convictions other than minor traffic violations (Exception: alcohol-related driving offenses) resulting in a fine of less than $250. (Waiverable)
- Must not possess more than three (3) dependents, to include spouse. (Waiverable)
- Must complete the Department of Defense Medical Evaluation Review Board (DoDMERB) physical or Military Entrance Processing Exam (MEPS Physical)
- Substance Abuse must be self admitted limited, experimental use, which occurred over 6 months prior to contracting, unless disqualified by DoDMERB.
- Must Pass the Army Physical Fitness Test with a score of 180, with a minimum of 60 points in each event, on a single APFT.
- Must achieve Placement Credit by completing the Basic Course (Military Science Level 100 and 200 Classes), Leaders Training Course, Basic Training in one of the Armed Services, High School JROTC, or participation in one of the Service Academies
Scholarship Contracted Cadets
- All requirements listed above.
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, OR student has no college GPA yet, but has a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. (Keep in mind that a 2.5 is the mininum requirement and that Army ROTC scholarships are competively based)
- Student must be 17 years of age within the first semester following award of the scholarship (cannot contract until reaches age 17) and be under 31 years of age on 31 December of the calendar year of commissioning.